Announcement about Ramadan
Insha'Allah the first fast of Ramadan 2018 will be Thursday, May 17th.
The first taraweeh prayer will be on Wednesday, May 16th at 10:00pm in the new Masjid.
Please keep in mind that after Ramadan starts, Fajr, Maghrib, Isha, and Taraweeh will be in the new Masjid whereas Dhuhr and Asr will be in the Library House.
Please take note of the following important announcements regarding Ramadan:
- As always, Zubaida Foundation adheres to the policies and announcements of ICGT concerning Ramadan and Eids. Based on ICGT policy, we will start the month of Ramadan after verified moon sighting. Therefore the first night of Taraweeh will be either Tuesday evening or Wed evening.
- Whatever decision ICGT makes concerning Ramadan, it will be conveyed to the community via email and on our website. Due to construction, our phone line is NOT ATTENDED. Please refer to our website, Zubaidafoundation.com for any and all announcements.
- During the month of Ramadan, Fajr, Maghrib, Isha & Taraweeh will be in the new Masjid. Dhuhr and Asr will be in the Masjid’s Library House we’re currently using, unless noted otherwise.
- List of programs happening during the month is available on the attached flyer.
- Khatam al-Quran will be on the 27th Ramadan (Night preceding 27th fast) with Dua led by Imam Numaan.
- Due to construction, we are unsure of the possibility of i'tikaaf during the last 10 nights of Ramadan. Please look out for an email in the coming week with an update.
During the month of Ramadan, prayer times will be as follows:
- Fajr Salah: 20 minutes after suhoor ends. Please check the prayer schedule to see what time suhoor ends.
- Dhuhr Salah: 1:15pm
- Asr Salah: 6:30pm
- Maghrib Salah: 5 minutes after Sunset
- Isha Salah: First Ashara: 10pm, Second Ashara: 10:10pm, Last Ashara: 10:20pm